JLR Events, LLC © 2013 | All Rights Reserved
2568 Fox Circle, Walnut Creek, CA, United States (925) 998-2304 email@example.com
•"Jennifer’s attention to detail, creativeness and strong organization skills consistently make our annual business conference a huge success. I highly recommend JLR Events."
- Brook Byers, Partner, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
•"I have had the great pleasure of working with JLR events over the past seven years; their concepts, execution and attention to every detail separate them from all other event and meeting planners. I will continue to use them for any future meetings I am involved with; I always receive compliments on their work, and refer them to all clients."
- Lisa Burns, CEO & President, Burns McClellan
•“It is my distinct pleasure to endorse JLR Events. The sign of superior event planning is that the events proceed in a flawless and apparently effortless manner. The team certainly achieves these results and does so with a high level of grace and positive enthusiasm. The pre-meeting planning and communication is very clear and occurs in a timely manner to expedite efficient planning and information flow process. The actual meetings are always done in an exceptionally professional manner that makes the attendee’s experience highly positive. The meetings are well planned, paced appropriately and the ancillary events, which are always unique, add to the conference experience.
I wholeheartedly recommend JLR Events without reservation! Under their guidance your event will achieve superior success.”
- Brian E. Ward PhD, President and CEO, diaDexus
•"I ’ve had the distinct pleasure of participating in a number of events coordinated by the JLR Events team as both a speaker and meeting participant. They bring creativity and professionalism to their work in creating the ideal atmosphere for a successful industry meeting or corporate event."
- Timothy J. Thompson, Chairman & CEO, Intervention Insights
• "Consistent, superb organization of meetings year over year with friendly, efficient and effective operations on site. Always. It's wonderful to work with JLR Events."
- Frank Prendergast, Mayo Clinic
• "I have been in and around the Event/Marketing business for the last 30 years. Jennifer Reilly and JLR Events helped me envision and create an event for a very tough group of guests to impress..."
- David Flaherty, President & CEO, BrandForce
• "Working with JLR Events made my job that much easier. Our event ran smoothly thanks to the diligence and dedication of the JLR Events team. They were a pleasure to work with, went out of their way to help our attendees and were prepared for every emergency that came up. JLR Events was thorough and efficient and completely exceeded my expectations."
- Kevin Vickery, Director of Communications, Life Sciences Foundation
•"The team at JLR was very friendly, professional, easily accessible and committed to our job. We were very pleased with their services and would highly recommend them to others needing an event planner."
- Denise Yee, Legacy Partners
• "JLR events helped my company take a typical (commercial building) open house to the next level. We were extremely impressed with Jennifer and her team. They not only did what they promised but exceeded our expectations while sticking to our budget, actually we came in below budget. Every person that walked through the doors were positively overwhelmed by event. Needless to say it was the talk of the real estate industry for a while."
- Meghan Sandlin, Senior Leasing Associate, Westcore Properties
• "JLR brings great creativity, style, commitment to excellence and sophisticated experience to event organization. Outstanding professionalism at its best!"
- George Poste, CEO, Health Technology Networks